Trident Royalties Plc Availability of Annual Report and Accounts 2022 and Notice of 2023 Annual General Meeting
LONDON, ENGLAND / ACCESSWIRE / June 6, 2023 / Trident Royalties Plc ('Trident' or the 'Company') (AIM:TRR)(OTCQX:TDTRF), the diversified mining royalty company, announces that its Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022 and Notice of its 2023 Annual General Meeting are available for download from the Company's website at www.tridentroyalties.com.
These two documents, together with a Form of Proxy, have been mailed to those shareholders who have elected to receive paper copies today.
2023 Annual General Meeting ('AGM')
The Company's AGM is to be held at held at the offices of Grant Thornton UK LLP, 30 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AG at 11.00 a.m. on 29 June 2023.
** Ends **
Trident is a growth-focused diversified mining royalty and streaming company, providing investors with exposure to a mix of base battery, precious, and bulk metals.
Key highlights of Trident's strategy include:
- Building upon a royalty and streaming portfolio which broadly mirrors the commodity exposure of the global mining sector (excluding fossil fuels) with a bias towards production or near-production assets, differentiating Trident from the majority of peers which are exclusively, or heavily weighted, to precious metals;
- Acquiring royalties and streams in resource-friendly jurisdictions worldwide, while most competitors have portfolios focused on North and South America;
- Targeting attractive small-to-mid size transactions which are often ignored in a sector dominated by large players;
- Active deal-sourcing which, in addition to writing new royalties and streams, will focus on the acquisition of assets held by natural sellers such as: closed-end funds, prospect generators, junior and mid-tier miners holding royalties as non-core assets, and counterparties seeking to monetise packages of royalties and streams which are otherwise undervalued by the market;
- Maintaining a low-overhead model which is capable of supporting a larger scale business without a commensurate increase in operating costs; and
- Leveraging the experience of management, the board of directors, and Trident's adviser team, all of whom have deep industry connections and strong transactional experience across multiple commodities and jurisdictions.
- The acquisition and aggregation of individual royalties and streams is expected to deliver strong returns for shareholders as assets are acquired on terms reflective of single asset risk compared with the lower risk profile of a diversified, larger scale portfolio. Further value is expected to be delivered by the introduction of conservative levels of leverage through debt. Once scale has been achieved, strong cash generation is expected to support an attractive dividend policy, providing investors with a desirable mix of inflation protection, growth and income.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Trident Royalties PLC
View source version on accesswire.com: